Data Regulatory Compliance
Many companies are constantly challenged with meeting federal and governing agency mandates for data storage, electronic transactions management and disaster recovery. Regulations tend to be industry specific and call for the confidentially, portability, preservation and accessibility of information.
Data backup/recovery and business continuity policies must be executed to achieve data compliance. With ABS, leverage data protection and disaster recovery for regulatory compliance and provide consistent business value and customer satisfaction. Some regulatory acts mandate companies possess and test business continuity plans for storage/recovery of electronic records and communications to achieve compliance.
ABS Data Compliance Standards
- Automated transfer to offsite data storage facilities.
- Data is encrypted during backup, transmission and storage to prevent alterations, tampering or unauthorized access.
- Redundant offsite data storage at geographically diverse datacenters in accordance with certain compliance acts.
- Document iterations are preserved and available for immediate recovery.
- Reporting provides a detailed audit trail complete with date and user time stamps.