Partner Account Manager
The Partner Account Manager – Enterprise Services is charged with developing and closing business within the assigned territory. The Partner Account Manager is responsible for planning and leading the execution of all sales activities necessary while engaging our partners and closing opportunities. The Partner Account Manager partners with an ABS Sales Engineer to support the more technical aspects of the sales cycle.
We are seeking financially motivated individuals with strong passion, character, ethics and intuition. You must be a self-starter, regularly challenge the status quo, experienced working with partner organizations and be willing to make a meaningful contribution to the company. Hunters and proven business development professionals wanted. IT, Data Protection, and Disaster Recovery experience is a plus.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Experience engaging partner organizations in business planning and sales execution
- Be confident and effective though the entire sales process: making cold calls, follow-ups, securing meetings, presenting, negotiating and closing opportunities.
- Excellent business writing, interpersonal communication, decision-making and leadership skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and driven to deliver results
- An enthusiastic thought leader who wants to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Outside sales and/or industry knowledge a plus
Email resume and cover letter to careers@ABSbackup.com. We look forward to hearing